All content on our site is free and will always be free.
Please consider supporting us with disabling your AdBlock software and to gain access to thousands of free content!
You can upgrade to VIP membership and browse our site ADs-free. To get VIP membership click here.
Not sure how to disable AdBLock? Follow this tutorial: How to disable AdBlock
How to Download Minecraft Mods on Xbox One?
In this article, you will get to know about how to download mods for Minecraft on the Xbox One console!
Minecraft has earned a place in the hearts of many, gamers and even non-gamers for the sheer creativity the game allows its user to have, the vast openness of a world henceforth not usually known off, who wouldn’t want that?
But even a game like Minecraft can lose a little bit of charm in the eyes of those who have been playing it for a rather long period of time. Some would desire to give a new polish to Minecraft, this is where ‘Mods’ comes, mods for Minecraft allows the game to reach new levels of height, achieve a position of uniqueness.
But do you wonder about how to get mods for Minecraft on the Xbox One console? This article will specifically deal with the topic of how to download Minecraft mods on Xbox One
For this, you will need MC Addons Manager on the Xbox One since you already would have Minecraft and Microsoft Edge, the latter of which comes preinstalled with the console.
MC Addons manager is a rather neat program compiled specifically for the purpose of making the importation and management of various addons simpler and quick, this utility can be a blessing for those who often like to install mods on Minecraft, especially on consoles such as Xbox One.
If you do not have MC Addons Manager, simply press the ‘Y’ button on your Xbox One controller and search for MC Addons Manager, download it after the results are shown.
To download mods on your Xbox One console, do the following steps:
- Open up Microsoft Edge browser on your console
- Type in the address bar ‘mcdlpit.com’ mcdlpit is a site specifically made for those who want all the mods, skins and shaders along with texture packs in one place for convenience
- Once you are in the site, click on ‘Mods’ in this section, you can check out any sort of mods
- For the sake of a simpler time, let us choose the New Weapon Addon (Add Armor!) mod
- Once you are on the page, scroll down till you find the download links
- Click on ‘Download Resource’ you will be sent to the linkvertise page, complete the steps mentioned there, you will be taken to a Mediafire download page, download the file from there
- Once you are done, click on ‘Download Behavior’ and do the same steps.
Once you are done downloading both the mod pack files, proceed to the next part.
Importing the mod
To import the mod on your Minecraft Xbox one, do the following:
- Open up MC Addons manager
- Click on ‘Import’ located on the top right of the application
- Select your MCpacks and import
- Once done, Open up Minecraft(if it is already running, close it and restart.)
- On the Minecraft game screen, click on Play > Create new > Create New World
- Make sure to activate Experimental Gameplay, otherwise the mod features wouldn’t work
- Click on Resource Pack > My Packs, activate your mod pack there, do the same with the Behavior Pack
- If you have done the above steps correctly, click on ‘Create’
And your game will start with the mod features enabled.
There you have it, this article should be more than enough to solve your query regarding how to download Minecraft mods on Xbox One console. If you encounter any sort of issue or an error during the mod downloading or importation process, feel free to ask for help below in the comment section.
Thanks for reading!